DEADLINE FOR TAGGING INVENTORY: Wednesday, November 9th at 11:59 pm
Steps to being a My Mommy Mart Consignor:
Tagging: ENTER INVENTORY
Volunteers: REGISTER FOR A WORKSHIFT
Shop: Consignors shop before the Public Sale opens
Pick Up & Get Paid: Consignor checks will be mailed within 1 week of the sale closing.
How do i start?
1. Register for our upcoming sale. If you are a returning consignor from previous My Mommy Mart sales , you can register here. There is a $10 registration/facility fee to participate. You can pay this when you register through Paypal or you can mail us a check. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are wanting to mail a check. If you are paying through Paypal, wait for Paypal to link back to our site and you will immediately receive your consignor number.
Consignors earn 70% of the selling price of their items.
2. Sort your items & begin entering them into the MMM database. Please review the Items Accepted & Tagging Guidelines pages on this website. You must follow the guidelines or your items will be rejected for the sale. You will print your labels at your home, they will pop up with the barcodes on the labels.
YOU decide how much you want for your items, YOU decide if you want them discounted on the final sale day, and YOU decide if you want to pick them up or donate them to a local charity.
3. Drop off your items at the sale location during your drop-off time. Drop-off takes about 20 minutes for about 100 items. We will inspect your items and return the unacceptable items to you at this time. For a list of acceptable items please see Merry Items Accepted.
You are expected to put your items in the correct location during your drop-off. We will point you to correct locations. After your items are out, you will sign up for a pick up time (pick up is on Sunday after the sale). You will also receive your consignor pass to shop first!
4. Shop before the public sale. You must have a consignor pass to shop the pre-sale. You will receive your consignor pass during drop off. Consignors shop on Friday, November 11th at 5pm. *No guests allowed during Consignor Pre-sale.
5. Pick up your leftover items after the sale during the pick-up time you sign up for at drop-off. Any items not picked up by 6PM on Sunday night after the sale will be donated to local charities.
- Consignors earn 70% on each item they sell
- Consignors shop at 5pm on Friday, November 11th
- Items should be priced at less than 30% of the retail price.
- Hanging items should have a minimum price of $2.
- We do NOT offer refunds of the consignor registration fee.