Steps to being a My Mommy Mart Consignor:
Tagging: ENTER INVENTORY
Volunteers: Registration open about a month before the sale opens
Shop: Consignors shop the night before the Public Sale opens
Pick Up & Get Paid: Consignor checks will be mailed within 1 week of the sale closing.
Want more details?
1. Register for our upcoming sale. If you are a returning consignor from previous My Mommy Mart sales , you can register here. There is a $10 registration/facility fee to participate. You can pay this when you register through Paypal or you can mail us a check. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are wanting to mail a check. If you are paying through Paypal, wait for Paypal to link back to our site and you will immediately receive your consignor number.
Consignors earn 70% of the selling price of their items.
2. Sort your items & begin entering them into the MMM database. Please review the Tagging Guidelines page on this website. You must follow the guidelines or your items will be rejected for the sale. You will print your labels at your home, they will pop up with the barcodes on the labels.
YOU decide how much you want for your items, YOU decide if you want them discounted on the final sale day, and YOU decide if you want to pick them up or donate them to a local charity.
3. Drop off your items at the sale location during your drop-off time. Drop-off takes about 20 minutes for about 100 items. We will inspect your items and return the unacceptable items to you at this time. For a list of acceptable items please see Fall & Winter Consigning.
You are expected to put your items in the correct location during your drop-off. We will point you to correct locations. After your items are out, you will sign up for a pick up time (pick up is on Sunday after the sale). You will also receive your consignor pass to shop first!
4. Shop before the public sale. You must have a consignor pass to shop the pre-sale. You will receive your consignor pass during drop off. Consignors shop on Wednesday, October 3rd at 6pm. *No guests allowed during Consignor Pre-sale.
5. Pick up your leftover items after the sale during the pick-up time you sign up for at drop-off. Any items not picked up by 5PM on Sunday night after the sale will be part of the "Dollar Dash" sale. Items left after My Mommy Mart & the "Dollar Dash" will be donated to Harmar Gospel Mission located in Marietta, Ohio. The money made during "Dollar Dash" is donated directly to local charities.
We want shoppers to come to us because they know that they will get a large selection of the best items for children for the best deals. The consignors make this happen! Please help us maintain a high standard by following the guidelines listed.
When tagging your items you will decide if you want to discount some or all of your items for the 50% sale. Also during tagging you will decide if you want to donate some or all of your items that did not sell during the sale. If you do not pick up your items during "pick-up" times, we will donate the items to local charities.
Consignor checks must be cashed within 90 days. Otherwise, the consignor commission will be forfeited.
Drop Off Days - You must register for a drop off time. Please note that Tuesday morning fills up the quickest.
Saturday, September 29th 12pm - 4pm
Monday, October 1st 10am-8pm
Tuesday, October 2nd 9am-12pm
- Consignors earn 70% on each item they sell
- Consignors shop at 6pm on Wednesday, October 3rd
- NO guests allowed during Consignor Pre-sale.
- Consignors are limited to consigning 150 items unless they volunteer a minimum of 4 hours time.
- We are NOT accepting maternity.
- There is a 15 item limit per consignor/per gender on shoes.
- There is a 30 item limit per consignor on 0-3 month and 3-6 month items. (Each division for a total of 60 items)
- Items should be priced at less than 30% of the retail price.
- Consignors must tag at least 15 acceptable items.
- Hanging items should have a minimum price of $2.
- We do NOT offer refunds of the consignor registration fee.