Putting over 30,000 items into a space in less than 20 hours can be challenging! This is how the process should go. The Junior Fair Building is to the left of the skating rink. The main entrance is at the far end of the building.
Please utilize the online drop-off scheduler. We want to make things super efficient for us and for you. Allow yourself 30 minutes for check in. If you have your items in order such as grouping clothing together by size/gender, toys together, baby items together, books, etc. it makes check in even faster.
1) Check in with Nicole, she will be just inside the Junior Fair Building door and she will assign you a table.
2) Bring in your clothing & small items. If you have large items, we will have you unload those at the back of the building.
3) Wait for your items to be checked in. The volunteers will look through your items and look for stains, broken zippers, missing batteries, making sure the items are clean, not missing pieces, and generally follow the Fall & Winter Guidelines.
4) You put your items where they belong. The volunteers can help point you in the right direction, but ultimately it is up to you to get them out. This helps us move more efficiently and keep people from waiting around.
5) Before you leave, take your rejected items and see Nicole to get your consignor pass. You must have your wristband to shop on Wednesday, October 3rd at 6pm. If you are also volunteering, you will receive your volunteer pass at the same time. If you want to give away your consignor pass – that is fine with me, just make sure that the person you give it to understands the rules of no kids and no purses during consignor shopping.